Two things I am so thankful for this time of year: Parks and long walks.
Two things I dislike about this time of year: Bees and lawn application days
Two things I need to do now that it is spring: Get a pedicure and a new pair of capris (Old Navy has them on sale this week for $17!)
Two things I am praying for today: A new business venture and a friend who has been on my mind lately.
Two things I am slacking on: Meal planning ( I was on such a good streak!) and saying no to the kids when they ask for ice cream on an errand trip. ugh.
Two things that I am confused about: Logan getting a random fever/cold even though he is soaking up so much vit D from the sun and how on earth Kate Gosselin is still on DWTS.
Two things I know for sure: I love and trust God COMPLETELY and His timing is always perfect.
Two things I want to say to Logan: Thank you for your hugs and "I love you's" and 1:30 am is NOT the time to recount the past weekend's trip to the farm... :)
Two things I want to say to Olivia: Thank you for being so sweet and polite, and please stay little for a little longer.
Two things I want to say to Tommy: Thank you for supporting our family and for loving our kids so much.
2 comments:
Laughing so hard about the Kate Goesslin comment! She is AWFUL on DWTS!!!!
love your thinking girly!
susie
Post a Comment