Our weekend started with date night. Tommy got 4 tickets from the Easley's for opening night for the Indians. Our initial plan was to take the kids but they have been doing this fever/sore throat thing (and by the way it has taken them both a FULL seven days to get over it if yours have it and you wonder when it will end), so we left them with Grandma and Apu and took off!

After the game we went to Clay Terrace and had a WONDERFUL dinner at the fish market, I think its Mitchell's Fish Market. YUMMMMMMYYYYY! I so enjoy our dates, when it is just the two of us. We just held hands, laughed alot and enjoyed some uninterrupted conversation.
On Sunday morning, we decided Olivia still wasn't well enough for church so we took them out for a walk to a park by our house.
I love these kids. and I love the quite times where we just enjoy each other and God's creation.

Yep, Logan had his jammies on all day. LOVE those kind of days...




1 comment:
I LOVE Mitchells Fish Market... and I love Clay Terrace...and their Whole Foods Market...You are so lucky to live so close!
Post a Comment