Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Nap escape route

On Sunday afternoon we had nap time. When Logan needs a nap I often suggest that we all lay down and Olivia USUALLY falls asleep too. So I suggested that we all lay in our room and if Olivia was still awake after Logan had fallen asleep she and I could get up and play, although in my mind I was really hoping she would sleep too.
.

Well, she had other plans.
.
Note the diagram below:

This is Olivia's "Nap escape route".

Olivia: "Mom, here is a diagram of my plan. We will all lay down and when Logan turns over toward dad, I will ask him to say something funny, I will sneak out the door. See me walking out the door?"
.
Wow, I guess there never was a chance she would accidentally fall asleep. :)

1 comment:

Mom of Double A said...

My goodness that girl cracks me up! Where does she come up with this stuff?
Must be her funny mama!

XOXO