We made it! I can't post pictures, but I want to remember each day, so I will try to post our adventures!
The flight was BEAUTIFUL! I love flying, love seeing the majesty of the earth from the sky. The clouds over Florida were amazing. I did hit my head very hard on the overhead console, pretty sure everyone on this tiny plane heard it and I couldn't stop laughing, bet that was annoying to some. Oh well, that's me!
The Miami airport is BUSY! But we got our car without a hitch and trusted our GPS to direct us and off we went!
The drive through the keys was so nice. We couldn't see the ocean because it was dark (we flew in just in time for sunset), but it was nice to have the windows down and smell the ocean air! So technically we have only seen Miami in the day time on this trip! Can't wait for sunrise tomorrow!
Quote of the day
Me: "Olivia will you miss us while we are gone?"
Olivia: "I don't think so, is that ok, I really don't want to hurt your feelings"
No comments:
Post a Comment