We started by jumping on Olivia's mattress in the living room. This is a great way for us to exert some energy!


Next was art time, chalk is a good snack right? Logan things so.


Olivia's new hobby is painting smooth rocks! We do this during Logan's nap time (special time for just mom and sis!)
AND lots of playing with cars and trucks in Logan's room....


We had a great play-all-day day!
BUT now it is time to be real! I did the dishes, when I said I wouldn't (the kids were watching a show). I folded laundry when I said I would just let it go. (Bad mommy! right?) I was on the Internet by 2:00pm (which I think it pretty good since we started our day at 6:30). I must say though, I was shocked at the correlation between my time on the computer and the bickering between the kids. As soon as I was on the computer, in the middle of an email, they would start arguing! As soon as I was done and back with them, it was over! Hmmm.... (Mommy, the magic peacemaker....)
Just a note to remember Olivia's fashion stages...
Age 3: Layers of dresses (sometimes 4 at one time) including the Easter dress that wouldn't quit.
Age 3 1/2: A dress at ALL times, or skirt. With tights if it was cold.
Age 3 1/2 to 4: A leotard with a skirt and tights.
Age 4: Jeans and mismatched socks.
I want to remember these stages they are so precious to us!
1 comment:
enjoy the time home with your kids now because it flies by!!! soon you will be like me with 2 school-age kids!!
love
susie
Post a Comment