Our second No Spending Thursday went great! Tommy is on board with me, so that is fun. Logan broke his little monkey bank from Target and I REALLY wanted to get him a new one (because he was so sad, and he doesn't have ANY toys to play with (smile)!) But I didn't! Tommy called to say he was stopping to grab a snack on the way home, but after I threatened his life, he reconsidered. (Who says small girls aren't mighty!!!) So so far so good! I am even excited to start No spending Tuesdays as well, after vacation. Happy Saving!!!!
____________________________
Just to remember:
Olivia: Your love for "journals" (little notebooks) has hit an all time high. You have so many and you love to get new ones (Thank goodness for the dollar section at Target). My favorite part is that you never write in any of them! Its fun to watch you put them in secret hiding places and tell Logan NOT TO TOUCH THEM!
Logan: When you dirty (and I don't mean potty) a pull-up, try to leave it on until we clean you up. It will seriously reduce my anxiety level upon finding the mess. And lower our cleaning product budget.
___________________________________
You know you are a daddy when you come home for a quick lunch and have to play Princess Dress-up, all while conducting business via the phone. (I heard him tell a colleague "I am playing a quick round of the princess dress-up game with my daughter"). Too cute!

Love this picture of Tommy and the kiddos. Guess I no longer need to stay up at night wondering why Logan would think it is ok to sit ON TOP of the dresser. (Daddy, kindly tell your son to stop sitting on the dresser and then maybe you too should STOP SITTING ON THE DRESSER!)
No comments:
Post a Comment