Monday, June 15, 2009

Catching up - Date with daddy and my Logan!

Tommy recently took Olivia on a date downtown. I LOVE it when they get to spend time just the two of them together! They tried the IMAX movie "Under the Sea" but it was a little frightening for Olivia. They walked along the canal and then dinner at the Ram. What wonderful memories they are making together! (the pictures are little, from Tommy's palm)



Tommy often keeps Logan while Olivia and I work at church. These are some of the pictures he has sent me over the past couple weeks while we are gone. I LOVE to see them pop up on my phone!



2 comments:

Stefanie said...

So cute Stacey! I love to go on dates with Ethan, and when Aiden gets a little older I will go with him. Ben also likes to take them out 1 at a time. I think it is important bc it makes them feel special for a day, and you can just focus on one child and really talk to them and hang out.

Susie said...

too cute! love the sunglasses Olivia!

susie