Olivia has been asking lately if we could take the money out of her piggy bank, do the money machine at Kroger (to turn the coins into dollars) and go to target to pick out a new toy. (side note: I found a couple $5's, yes I said $5's! in the piggy bank - Tommy, you are so busted. I have never given her $1's let alone $5's for her bank so I know it was you! :) After we turned in the coin money, we drove to Target and spent the better part of an hour enjoying (read agonizing over) the toy isle. This is a pony stable, turned dog house. Olivia has practically taken it everywhere. It is fun to show her that it really IS fun to save for a fun toy!
Logan picked out this "big jet".
I really LOVE, LOVE, LOVE to buy things for my kiddos, and while I don't want them to ever "expect" a treat at every shopping trip, I do love to treat them every once in awhile.
No comments:
Post a Comment