Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Great friends


Logan and Hazel enjoying a bowl of popcorn.

Olivia and Maggie playing outside
-
Maggie and Hazel were recently in Florida for a week. It was one of the L.O.N.G.E.S.T. weeks of our lives! Olivia asked EVERYDAY when Maggie would be home and WHY did she have to go ALL the way to the OCEAN without her! :)
Last night we watched the girls while Adam and Christie went on a date (to an Ethiopian restaruant, you can read about it here) . It was so cute to see all of the kids back together again. (these are older pics, long story, new laptop having problems. ugh)

2 comments:

Christie said...

I am glad that we were missed while we were gone. We missed you guys too! Thanks for keeping them on Tuesday night! I am glad that they have so much fun together!

Unknown said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE the name Hazel. If we get a surprise baby girls someday...I'm totally taking that name.

What cute little friends! I love it!