I received this email from Tommy this week:
Hi sweetheart, I love you and our children so much. Thanks for all you do. You are the rock of our family and I appreciate all the little things you do to make my life easier- make my coffee and breakfast, do my laundry, take the kids to church to give me some time, watch the kids and care for their every need, taking care of all of our banking and money, changing your life to make ours better.
I love you,
thank you.
Tommy :)
I love you Tommy, more than you will ever know.
3 comments:
you need to "tag" this blog and whenever you are feeling unappreciated you can re-read this post! Tommy is so good to you, Stac!?!?!
love you both
susie
Seriously...that nearly brought tears to MY eyes!!! It's true friend...you are a GREAT mommy and wife...you are also an AWESOME friend to many many people!!
J
It's so cool to have a husband that helps and is into their family isn't it? I take it for granted too. Hope you had a wonderful day celebrating your hubby!! :)
Post a Comment