Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Just to remember - June 9,2009


Logan,
I am so proud of you! We have experienced lots of milestones in the last couple months. You are now fully potty trained! I am Praising God for this because mommy spent many mornings praying for a smooth transition. Not only are there no more pull-ups during the day, but last night you were EXTREMELY insulted when I tried to put one on you at bedtime, so I guess that means you are done at night too. Thankfully you woke up twice to ask for help to the bathroom. Good job. You are also now in your toddler bed! (Crib with the side taken off). No tent, no side-rail. One day I will explain just how much anxiety this caused your mommy. You are doing great! Staying in your bed at bedtime and for the most part staying put until morning. HOWEVER, I would like to point out that just because you are in a big bed now, our new wake-up time is NOT 6AM! Wonder what I am covering with God in my morning prayer time? I am praying that you will always be healthy and happy, I am praying for your school days, I am praying you choose the right friends and I am even praying for your future spouse. But I have to be honest and say, the most pressing prayer request at the moment is... PLEASE LET HIM SLEEP PAST 6:30!!!!
Love you bub,

Mom

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

From a mom of an early riser: I sympathize!

Susie said...

yeah logan!!! yeah mommy and daddy!! pull ups might be a great invention but it is great to not need them anymore!!!

love you guys
susie