I know I have been posting alot about Olivia lately, but I really want to document her thoughts! Here is one from today...
Olivia: "I don't want to be anything when I grow up, I just want to be a mom"
My thoughts on this: I am excited at the idea of grandchildren, but not so excited that she thinks my job as a mom is "nothing". (smile)
Further into the conversation:
Me: "What do you think the best part will be when you are a mom?"
Olivia: "Going swimming"
Interesting...
2 comments:
So funny! I actually remember when I used to think being a mom meant you didn't have to work - up until the day I had Lydia :) Apparently you sit around and do nothing except for when you are swimming - haha.
Ethan just asked me this last week, "Mommy what do you want to be when you grow up?" So like you I had the same thoughts! First of all does he think I am not grown up yet? Second does he think I don't do anything? I told him someday I may go back to working outside the house but for now I am enjoying being a mom! He said, "Ok, I love you Mommy!"
Post a Comment