My addiction to Target finally paid off! (Ha! Just kidding)
I never buy Pampers brand diapers because I find Sam's or Target brand to be cheaper. BUT today our Target had boxes of size 6 diapers (92 count) on sale for $19.58! (Marked down from $27.99). Couple that with the coupon that I am SURE is in the stack of coupons I keep meaning to go through, and you have quite a deal! This once-organized-but-not-anymore mommy didn't have the coupon ready but I will look today and go back for more!
Happy Deals to You!
6 comments:
I got the same deal up here at our Target! I haven't found an off brand that I like, they seem to leak or fill up faster so I end up using more than I would with Pampers or Huggies. I always have a stack of coupons ready also! Gotta love Target! One question....is Logan in size 6 or were you just buying a bigger size to stock up. Aiden IS in size 6! People can't believe he wears the biggest diapers they make at age 2! I would make me feel better if there is another 2yr old out there in a 6!
Good to hear from you Stef! He probably could be ready for a size 6, I can still get by with a 5 but just because I can get more in the box! HA! These size 6 will probably make me switch for good...
How fun you found the same deal!!!
OK ladies...Jaden is only 16 months and in a size FIVE....she chances are he will EASILY be in a size six BEFORE he is 2!!!!!
Thanks for the info Stace!!
Love you!
J
What's wrong with me...I'm still pushing the size 4 with Austin. He weighs almost 31 lbs.
I get so many more diapers in the size 4 box. They don't seem that tight.
I know, you do get soooo many more in the size 4 box! Logan could take the size 4 off, I guess when he would bend over they would start to un-stick. He LOVES to take his diaper off! Silly boy!
Hey Jill......Aiden also weighs about 31-32lbs. I just like the bigger diapers bc I seem to have less leakage ect bc there is more room in there, especially for night time. I think the last time Aiden was in a 4 was when he was 1yr or less.
Jamie.......Jaden must be eatin pretty good if he is in a 5! Just kidding I am sure Aiden was in that size at that age. Once they get to 5 and 6's they stay in each size a long time bc they aren't gaining as much weight just growing up.
Post a Comment