Every good and perfect gift is from above....
James 1:17
Thursday, August 28, 2008
Today's Random Thought
I wish we had a clothes line. Seems like such a waste to put sheets in the dryer on such a beautiful day. I will add that to my list for our next house. Or maybe there is a retractable one I could put in our backyard....
Remember the wooden drying rack I had at school? I still use it for the kids' clothes when I wash them. The only things of theirs that I dry are the jammies, socks and underwear. Everything else goes on my "inside clothes line". It keeps the clothes looking nicer, longer as well as saving on energy costs.
1 comment:
Remember the wooden drying rack I had at school?
I still use it for the kids' clothes when I wash them. The only things of theirs that I dry are the jammies, socks and underwear. Everything else goes on my "inside clothes line".
It keeps the clothes looking nicer, longer as well as saving on energy costs.
Post a Comment