Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Dream about High School

I had a dream about high school last night. I can't believe how vivid they can be, all of the details I remember in my subconsious after all this time! We were in Mr Willig's classroom and then we all went to lunch. The cafeteria was just how I remembered it and then we were all sitting out in the lobby just like we all did after lunch. Those of you from Northridge, do you ever have dreams about school? The other reoccurring dream I have is that I can't remember my locker combination and the bell is about to ring. Funny!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have dreams about high school ALLLLLLL the time. Sometimes I wonder why I dream so often about high school and not college (I do dream about college, but not nearly as often). I also have the locker combination one. Some of my dreams are SO real it seems odd when I wake up that my friends are standing right there with me like they were in my dream. I had a good time in high school so I can't complain the dreams.

Anonymous said...

OK...obviously I can't spell. I meant to write that my friends AREN'T standing there with me and I can't complain ABOUT the dreams! Can you tell it's summer and my brain is on vacation mode?

Anonymous said...

It's funny you wrote about this, because I just had a dream about high school the other night. It was a different building, but I saw a lot of familiar high school faces! I had such a good time in high school, I think it was in part because of all my good friends! :) Thanks for all the memories!