Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Olivia's Hair



I just had to post about this, this blog also serves as our scrapbook and I want Olivia to read about this someday. Notice in the above picture that Olivia's hair is braided and it has been that way since 9:00 this morning! For those of you who know Olivia well, know that she DOES NOT keep her hair done for anything! I can have cute pig-tails in and she will run to her room and take them out. So this is a pretty big day for us.

To: Olivia

From: Mommy

Message: When you have your little girl someday and she doesn't like to have her hair done, I will have you refer to blog post 06-17-08. I Love you Sweet girl!

1 comment:

Susie said...

I have pics of Britt with her 1st pigtails! When they get older, they will appreciate that we took time to notice it was a milestone for them!!!! Keep up the blogging, I check it 2 to 3 times a week!

love and miss you!
susie