Thursday, June 12, 2008
Playing Beauty Shop
Grandma taught Olivia to play beauty shop! It is so cute. I don't mind being her client, it relaxes me so much to have her play with my hair, (even if she pulls it alot!). This morning we were playing beauty shop and Olivia brushed my hair all out and arranged it just so and then she said "Mommy, you look like Jennifer!" I said "Jennifer is so pretty!" and she said "Yes she is!". Then she pretended to put pink color in my hair and brushed it all into my face. Jenn doesn't do that, so I am thinking I was looking more like Tina Turner at that point. HA! Olivia tries to play beauty shop with Logan but his hair is boring. It is fun to watch her be creative.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I LOOOOOOOVE beauty shop!!!! Olivia can play beauty shop on me ANY day!!!!
Jamie
Post a Comment