Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Question for the Cosmos

Why is it that at one store my clothing size is smaller than another store? Is it all a marketing ploy? To make us shop at one store versus another because of the size we are at that store? I am just curious. Since I have had children all of my body parts seem to be in different places. I really should shop in the morning because my morning butt and my evening butt are TOTALLY different. And my morning stomach is much more encouraging than my evening stomach. I know that I am no longer the size I was before kids but Old Navy and Gap seem to want me to think so. Is it all a mind game?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hear ya sister!

Kerri said...

How about this one....i tried on two different pairs of shorts at target the other day, both the same size, one fits great(better in the morning of course ) and the other I could not even get over my hips! That makes no sense and it was all at the same store! Of course the one that was too small was Massimo and the one that fit was Merano.....I really want to be a teen again, why won't the teen sizes fit me!!!! (-:

Guess we just can't look at the numbers and just get what looks good on us...yes, it is all a mind game!

Anonymous said...

That's why I love buying jeans, shorts, capri, etc at Maurices, because I can wear a size smaller in their clothing. So silly, but it just makes me feel better!:)