Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Thank You NickJr.com


We have reached a milestone! Those of you with young children can relate. (Jamie, Logan and Jaden could make a monster of a mess together! HA!) The day you can take a shower while your children are awake! It may sound silly, but for me it is huge! We have been doing this for a while now, but now we are too the point where Logan is not destroying the bathroom while I am in the shower! Logan loves to re-organize my cosmetics (I am sure daddy would prefer he was re-organizing the toolbox or something more masculine) and after I am done, my make-up is scattered all over. Now I turn on Diego via the Internet and he can watch episodes in their entirety, just enough time for me to shower and get ready! We don't have cable, so Diego is a treat! So FYI if you haven't discovered Nickjr.com it is a lifesaver!

No comments: