
First I want to refer back to my post about doing one thing each day that can not be undone, and I said Olivia's closet. Well, scratch that.
Olivia: "Mommy, I have to tell the truth now, I hope you are not mad"
Mommy: Smiling "Olivia, what did you do?"
Olivia: "I really wanted my Easter hat so I climbed up in my closet to get it and it just fell of the shelf to me and the box caught me."
I instructed her to never do that again, that it is not safe. But I thanked her for being honest. But UGH! I just had to share this since I JUST wrote about her shelf staying organized, and she STILL managed to get to it. HA!
Olivia: "Mommy, I have to tell the truth now, I hope you are not mad"
Mommy: Smiling "Olivia, what did you do?"
Olivia: "I really wanted my Easter hat so I climbed up in my closet to get it and it just fell of the shelf to me and the box caught me."
I instructed her to never do that again, that it is not safe. But I thanked her for being honest. But UGH! I just had to share this since I JUST wrote about her shelf staying organized, and she STILL managed to get to it. HA!
No comments:
Post a Comment