

Seeing daddy off to work on Monday mornings is hard for Olivia and Logan. It means extra long hugs, watching out the window as he drives away, and sometimes the question: "Mommy, why does daddy have to go to work?"
Olivia's message to daddy: "I love you a whole much hearts from Indiananecklace (supposed to be Indianapolis), you are are the best daddy and I know you are coming home soon to play. I like you to swing me around. Lets play ring around the rosie. My brother will play with you too. I love you, I love you, I love you daddy because you are the best and I know you are always loving me and I love always you."
1 comment:
How sweet is that?!
Tommy is going to be putty in her hands when she is a teenager--look out.
Hope you had a fun weekend!
Post a Comment