__________________________________
Here is our touchdown baby! I love getting pictures of the kids while they sleep, so peaceful.

_________________________________
Olivia is dealing with alot of 3-year-old stress. She is VERY concerned about not being able to sleep on Christmas Eve night and is worried that Santa will skip our house. This has been a whole new thing for me, I didn't grow up with the Santa thing. But we decided to do it with the kids, but really emphasize Jesus' birthday as well. So there will be a cake, candles and the happy birthday song. Today Olivia wore her Santa dress, red velvet with white trim. Everyone at Target noticed that she was rushing the season....
_________________________________
Finally, I am thinking I should be very embarrassed by this next picture, but instead I think it is funny. This basket is holding all of the toys that were under the living room furniture. That is so bad, that I am cracking up! How does it get like this? Why don't I care enough to clean them out more often? Funny.

6 comments:
I am afraid to even look under our furniture. I am sure we would find a lot more than just toys..yikes!
I would have to agree with you. There is nothing more precious than a sleeping baby. I love it!!
i usually just find popcorn and old kleenexes. but what a great storage idea! and when you find the toys, they are like new to the kids:)
Olivia cracks me up!!! She is just too precious.
Miss you!
Isn't it amazing what those dust bunnies turn in to? :)
Hi Stacey,
Thanks for stopping by. Your Olivia and Logan are gorgeous!!
By the way, your not alone with the things that linger under furniture. I won't even begin to describe what I found under our sofa the other day. TOO GROSS!!!!
Take care,
Shannon
Now I think that is so funny all you could fit/find under your furniture!!! Our kids hide things from each other under the sofa. When it is something they don't want the other to have they hide it under the sofa. Silly kids.
Post a Comment