Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Today's Thoughts...

Jamie and I were just talking about how kids learn to sing our names. Remember when Logan was saying "oney' for "mommy", now he is copying Olivia and singing it for my attention... "mooooommmmyyyyyy". How do they learn that? Funny!
_____________________________

Here is Olivia in this week's favorite outfit. A leotard and skirt.


_______________________________________


Here is a video of Logan saying my favorite word, at the moment, "butterfly". Sorry its kind of bumpy, but he was reaching for the camera...





__________________________________

I was itching for a change, I soooo get that way! I just need to do something different, so I painted a wall! Its not finished, I need to hang the mirror and do some touch-ups. Here is the before.....




and the after....



what do you think?


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really like the brown accent wall! It really makes the fireplace stand out.

Unknown said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the new brown wall. It's perfect. It really sets off the fireplace. Great round plate thing too. Can I have it, it would look really great on my mantle. :O) Just kidding.


And Stacey, thank you so much for your kind comments on my blog today. You are sweet sweet sweet. I can't believe what a good friend I found on blog-world!!!

Mom of Double A said...

I love it...and love the round mirror as well. You're brave to do that with two little kids running around.

Isn't it great how just a simple coat of paint can change the look of a room.

Good job!!

Anonymous said...

Looks great Stacey!

Jami said...

What a change it makes. I love the color you chose!

Anonymous said...

It's gorgeous! I love that look... my main bedroom wall is burgundy while the other three are a beige/light brown.

Thanks for visiting my blog, loved your comment! Stop by anytime, comments make my day!

Anonymous said...

What a beautifully deep and rich tone of brown you chose - I love it! It's a perfect earthy color for the fall. I love interior design! Excellent work Stacey!!