Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Should I be embarrassed?

I watched 90210 tonight.


It was unintentional, I got on the treadmill and it was on. I was hooked on the old one. so I have to admit I was curious! It was pretty good, some of the issues are pretty mature. Guess that is good, gets families talking about some tough to talk about issues. Did anyone else watch it? (Susie, back me up here!!! :))

Update: Ok, watched the second episode, I think I may be hooked! How does this happen?

3 comments:

Susie said...

I can't back you up, I haven't watched because I am very afraid of getting hooked!!! I heard it was going to be more edgy than the original show and I have to watch that stuff with Britt!!! What time does it come on??? After 9 I am safe.

love and miss you
susie

Anonymous said...

What channel is it on?

Stacey said...

It was on the CW channel and it was on at 8 and then again at 9, not sure what the normal time will be... good for us, since the kids go to bed early!!!