Olivia: "When I am 25 and Logan is 24 (pretty impressed she got the age difference right) we are going to Santa Claus Land. AND I might drive!"
This made us laugh because we have NEVER talked about going there, not sure where she heard about it...
-------------------------
Today was fun but sad for Olivia. Gigi (my mom) came to town to fly to Orland to join Brad, Kerri and the kids on vacation. Gigi came to our house to leave her car and we drove her to the airport. I don't' think it sunk in to Olivia that Gigi was leaving AND that she was going to Disney World, without her. We had some MAJOR tears, she just doesn't understand why we don't get to go...
--------------------------
I can not BELIEVE the wind today! I was crazy! I can not even imagine what a hurricane is like. I have always found weather to be fascinating... so I started a poll to the right of the page. I am wondering what kind of weather makes the news where you live?
This made us laugh because we have NEVER talked about going there, not sure where she heard about it...
-------------------------
Today was fun but sad for Olivia. Gigi (my mom) came to town to fly to Orland to join Brad, Kerri and the kids on vacation. Gigi came to our house to leave her car and we drove her to the airport. I don't' think it sunk in to Olivia that Gigi was leaving AND that she was going to Disney World, without her. We had some MAJOR tears, she just doesn't understand why we don't get to go...
--------------------------
I can not BELIEVE the wind today! I was crazy! I can not even imagine what a hurricane is like. I have always found weather to be fascinating... so I started a poll to the right of the page. I am wondering what kind of weather makes the news where you live?
3 comments:
Olivia just has some awesome one-liners. Gotta love her.
One idea for your poll...make it so we can choose more than one because tornadoes, storms, AND floods make the news here. JUST an idea!!
Love you Stace!!
J
Oh how sad about your mom and Olivia.
That would have just torn our kids apart too. Thank goodness when they see Nanna and Pop Pop it is because they are coming to see them, and them only. I guess that is the one bright side about living SO far away!
Thanks Jam, but it said I can not edit now that the poll is started...
Post a Comment