Sunday, September 28, 2008

ND Vs. PU

This weekend was our annual trek to South Bend for the Notre Dame/ Purdue game...

I love watching the kids play with toys that were ours when we were kids!
Playing at Gigi's....


Up bright and early, doing crafts!

We got to see Jill, Jon, Jade and Andrew! Sorry we didn't get to tailgate longer, wish we could have spent more time with you Jilly! (Susie and Jill, doesn't the lady in the background look like Amy Johnson? Funny.)

Hold on! A picture of us, with no kids! That IS a kodak moment! I sure enjoyed our time together Babe!

We had GREAT seats! 15 rows up on the 50-yard-line! Thanks mom!


8 comments:

Danette said...

Wow, you guys had great seats. So, how does that work...who do you go for ND or Purdue? We are planning a trip to IN for Thanksgiving and then my hubby is taking Jacob to a ND game. He is so excited.

I too have some toys that I had as a kid that I get to watch my kids play with. It's pretty cool isn't it?

The Blissfully Happy Housewife said...

Looks like you had a great time!! I'm so glad! I love the picture of you and Jill!!!!

Stacey said...

Hi Danette, we had to "appear" to be rooting for ND, we were sitting in the ND Presidents section and since mom works for St. Mary's, we had to be good! That was hard!

Unknown said...

Hey Stacey, Great weekend to be outside! WOW! How did the kids do? Looks like alot of fun. Glad you could get away.

Kristen said...

How we wish we lived closer to be able to go to the game. Instead we are 8 states away glued to the TV. :(

Looks like you guys had a great time! Maybe next year Boilers!!

Susie said...

love the pics! I bet it was nice to have some time with just Tommy; too bad Purdue lost!?!?!

the girl does look like Amy Johnson! Too weird!?!?!

Mom of Double A said...

It's never long enough when we get together!!

What a beautiful day for a game..too bad Purdue didn't show up to play in the 3rd quarter. Now I have to hang my head at work today after I talked so much trash last week! Why do I do that to myself?!

The Blissfully Happy Housewife said...

OK GIRL....I LOOOOOOVE this post but it's time to update my friend!!! I miss hearing from you!!! LOVE YA!!!!