Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Date with Daddy - Updated

Olivia and Tommy had a date this afternoon. They went to buy more beads so she could make more necklaces, then to the bookstore.

Me: "Olivia, tell me about your date with daddy."
Olivia: "We went to Hobby Lobby and we bought peanut-butter cups and heart beads. I only had two peanut-butter cups, they were melting so I couldn't save one for Logan, because they were melting. My hands got messy but I washed them. I couldn't save one for Logan, they were melting."

Me: "Tell me about the bookstore"

Olivia: "They had Barbie books with Stacie and the Kelly girl. Daddy read to me."

Me: "What was your favorite part of your date?"

Olivia: "Eating peanut-butter cups"

Me: "hmmm, (rolling my eyes)"

I am sensing a pattern with the peanut-butter cups. First of all she is taking after me and LOVES them! Second, we could probably skip the Disney World vacation we are planning (in a few years, is Disney ready for Logan? I don't think so) and just visit local gas stations in search of peanut-butter cups.

The finished product (heart necklace)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think it is HILARIOUS that Olivia likes the gas station!!!! Tell her that when Aunty Jamie comes to visit I would LOVE to take her to the gas station!!

Jamie