Brad and I started a
new blog (who are we kidding, it will be mostly me, HA!) I want to run the mini-marathon next year but need someone to be accountable too! He agreed and only made fun of me a little when I told him I ran 22 min on the treadmill and went 1.4 miles. He said he thinks the treadmill is broken and that I could walk that fast. Nice. Anyway! I have a LONG way to go, but want to journal my progress for my own
encouragement along the way!
2 comments:
How fun!!
When you do your mini-marathon next year, you will be able to say, "WOW! Look how far I have come!!"
Great for you Stacey!
Good luck! I will probably never be in shape enough to run the mini but I admire people who are! My friend ran it 3mos pregnant this year!
Post a Comment