I am so blessed to have two wonderful, strong grandmothers. Grandma Wolfe had a spirit about her that was amazing! She kept her spunk alive and it was wonderful! Grandma Mounce has broken her hip, she is scheduled for surgery today. She is STILL praising GOD! She knows that HE is still in control! What an example she is! I am so blessed with the influence of two VERY strong women in my life.
I love the lyrics to the song "Praise You in This Storm" by Casting Crowns.
I'll Praise you in this storm / And I will lift my hands / For You are who You are / No matter where I am / Every tear I've cried / You hold in your hand / You never left my side / And though my heart is torn / I will Praise You in this storm.
Thank you God for the people in my family. They love you and have taught me all about your love and grace. They have covered me in prayer my whole life, and now I want to cover them in prayer. Thank you for blessing me with an awesome family! God is Good!
No comments:
Post a Comment