Monday, July 14, 2008

Sharing the Love

Thanks Kristen (Loving our Simple Life) for giving me this award!!! Your blog is so inspiring! The way you document the precious moments in your life with your family is so sweet. I am excited to, like you, have a blog book made, at the end of each year, (instead of a scrapbook, I am terrible at scrap booking), for my family memories! How fun!

I decided to make my own rules for this one and pass this along to 3 of my favorite blogs! Now you girls do the same, ok?


Jamie at Blissfully Happy Housewife - We started this blogging journey together, it has been fun figuring all of this out. I LOVE our late night blogging phone conversations. I didn't know blogging was going to be so much fun!!!

Kerri at Faith Filled Family of 5 - LOVE seeing the pictures of my niece and nephews, please let this award inspire you to POST MORE OFTEN! (smile).

Jill - What can I say? You and I have been through EVERY stage of life together! That is why I love to read your blog and see the pictures of what I am missing in your everyday life. It stinks to live so far away, but blogging makes us feel closer!!!!

3 comments:

The Blissfully Happy Housewife said...

I am so honored Stacey!! I love you to pieces!!!! Thanks so much!

Jamie

Mom of Double A said...

Awww-Thanks Stace!!!
I so wish we were closer too, but technology makes it so much easier to be apart.
BTW-the comment about Logan in his "winter" jammies is so funny. In your house, they sleep in winter jammies and in my house, we all sleep naked (not really, but almost) b/c it has to be super hot before I turn the air on. One of the traits I learned from my mother that I wish I hadn't. :)
Love you!

Kristen said...

Congrats all around, and thanks so much for the kind words! :)