Sunday, July 13, 2008

Weekend Recap

We didn't do much this weekend, just spent time at home. Tommy was off on Saturday! (Praise God he is done working every Saturday!!!!). Today was church, I worked all 3 services (nursery co-coordinator), Logan screamed for his daddy through the second half of the first service. Nice. I mentioned to him that daddy was coming to pick him up, won't make that mistake again! (But sooooo cute that he loves daddy that much!) Then we were off to Chelsea and Nolan's (cousins on Tommy's side) 5th birthday party, Happy Birthday kiddos!

Pictures of our nice weekend!


Feeding Logan "ICE CREEEEAAAMMMM" (Funny, those two words come out loud and clear.)
Olivia enjoying her ice cream. (If you ask her, SHE is the one who taught Logan to say ice cream.)

Olivia laughing at the Baby Looney Tunes movie, we found a great name for Logan! Baby Taz! Logan before haircut...
After haircut!


A few random sayings from the weekend:

Me: "Hmmm, our car is acting funny"
Olivia: "Is it jacked-up? That's what daddy says"
Nice.


Pulling into Sam's the other day...
Olivia: "I thought there would be none people here"
Me: "Oh sis, Gigi would just cringe to hear you say that! You mean to say, you didn't think anyone would be here."

While at church for SIX HOURS with me today...
Olivia: "Mommy, I am tired, I want to take a nap"
Me: "Quick! Does anyone have a tape recorder? I need to get that on tape!"
I know that will NEVER come out of her mouth again.

When we are all having fun, Olivia hates to stop to go potty. She must be afraid she will miss something, so she tries to get me to go with her to the bathroom, so today she tried this:
Olivia: "Mommy! don't you want to hear the sound my potty makes?"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh My Gosh...I am laughing soooo hard at the "jacked up" comment. So smooth Tommy!!! HA!!!! If it makes you feel any better I have a funny story about Eva repeating something daddy said that I can't write here....I'll tell you later!

J

Anonymous said...

Grandma K loves the haircut, Logan!!