Tuesday, July 29, 2008

New Blog

I added a new blog to my sidebar, Middle West Meals.

From Indianapolis Monthly:
"The gist: Recipes and personal anecdotes by a devoted foodie."

Fun!

3 comments:

Kristen said...

Um, YUM!

I love midwestern cooking, and this now westerner, could use a couple new recipes!!

And I am going to be bold and ask if there is a restaurant in downtown Indy that you all love and would recommend for us. We are going to be staying downtown, and thought a nice dinner out would be fun.

Thanks for the new link, and the advice! :)

Stacey said...

How Fun! What side of town will you be staying?

Kristen said...

Actually we are staying downtown at the Westin. Says it is connected to circle center.

Want to email me at lovingoursimplelife@gmail.com if you have any recommendations. We really like all kinds of food. :)