Dad and Kathy came in town to celebrate Isabel's birthday (7/9). We went out to lunch and then shopping at the mall. Olivia, Logan and I left the mall early, after Logan pulled an entire row of necklaces off of a jewelry display, TWICE!!! Love you
LogTom but you are a
handful at the mall!
Olivia tucking in Silas, he is so cute!!! (and he LOVES Aunt Stacey!)

Dad, Brad and Logan

Logan trying to be like the big kids, throwing money in the fountain

The birthday girl, I love you so much Isabellie!!!
1 comment:
Love the pictures, especially the one of Grandpa! Ha, ha! I think I'm finally getting the hang of this blog stuff. Sorry, guess there is a first time for everything. We loved seeing you yesterday and having time with the kids. Olivia and Logan, we love you so much! Stacey, the pictures are wonderful, so everytime we get lonesome for you guys we can come here now!
Grandma Kathy
Post a Comment