Sunday, July 13, 2008

I Just Want to Remember

Logan, I love to watch you play with your cars. You just love to watch the wheels turn. I love your snuggle-bunny jammies. (Yes, it is summer but daddy is part-Eskimo, :) ).



Olivia, you are my angel. I told myself I would ALWAYS remember how you looked as a baby, how it felt to hold you, we just stared at you for hours. Now here we are 3 1/2 years later and I have forgotten those days, and can only remember through pictures and video. Now we are so enjoying in our 3 1/2 year-old little girl. I just want to remember the
moments, when I look at you and promise myself that I will never forget this moment. This was one of them the other day, playing on the swing.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I do the same thing, I just look at my kids sometimes and say to myself, I want to remember this moment forever. Usually it is the little unplanned moments that stick out in my mind and create those memories. I hope that is the stuff my kids remember as well.

Anonymous said...

Sooooooo great talking to you on the phone tonight!! I am so thankful for you and your friendship. Love the pics of the kiddies!!

Jamie

Kristen said...

Awww, so sweet!

I wish they would stay little forever. :)

Ok, maybe not in diapers, but you know what I mean!