Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Don't Grow Up Too Fast!

Olivia just said: "I wish they made kid bras".

I said: "When you get older you can wear one, alot older, like 12!"

I don't even know! Is that when girls start to wear bras? I can't remember and I am SO not prepared for her to be 12. AND since she can't date until she is 30 AND Tommy has to go with her, she really shouldn't rush things.

So to my little Olivia: "Please stay 3 for a very long time! Don't rush things! Let your only stress be not getting to the gas station often enough!"

3 comments:

Kristen said...

Oh my goodness, I am so not ready for that!! NOT READY FOR THAT!!

Susie said...

Just wait until Olivia "likes" a boy or boys in Britt's case!!! And they "like" her too!!! At this point I am happy that my daughter tells me that she likes this boy or that boy. Hopefully our communication will stay open!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh, my, I am laughing SO hard! Bless you Olivia.........we want you to stay little for a long, long time.........you're just too sweet!

Grandma K