Tuesday, July 29, 2008


I love QVC! I don't buy stuff very often, but I am very tempted to buy these! They attach to a pop can to help it keep the fizz. I am bad about drinking an entire can at one sitting. I often put a can 1/2 full into the fridge with the intention to drink it, but the fizz is gone!


"Keep your soft drinks fresh and fizzy with this set of Quicktop soda can lids. Made of polypropylene and SBS, they produce a watertight, airtight seal over your beverage for continued use long after you open it. Each is designed with a grilled spout to keep outside objects out, while five different colors--yellow, purple, blue, olive, and silver--offer an easy way to keep track of your own beverage. The lids also convert into cups, making them ideal for lunches, picnics, and more. Set of five."

Set of 5 Quiktop Airtight and Watertight Soda Can Lids $17.71 plus shipping. ( I couldn't get the link to post, but go to QVC.com and type in "Quiktop")

No comments: