Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Our Fridge


As I was hanging up another piece of Olivia's artwork, I noticed the front of our fridge. I laughed outloud as I remembered our before-kids fridge. Always spotless, No magnets, no fingerprints, nothing on top. I remember thinking I loved the clutter-free look of a clean fridge.
But now I have to say, I LOVE our fridge this way! I love the artwork, I love the fingerprints, I love the magnets all over. Logan LOVES to play with them and that makes me smile. There is a pop on top, because Logan wants to put his hands in it. And there are plants on top because Logan would play in the dirt.
I can't imagine the day when it is time to put the magnets away, because the kids are over them. Or the day when they stop making pictures. SO I have a plan:
  • Next come the school papers
  • Parent reminders
  • Sports pictures
  • Prom pictures
  • Wedding pictures
  • Grandchild pictures

Now I am feeling anxious and old. (smile)

No comments: