
I absolutely love magazines, particularly home magazines. They are currently not in the budget, however, I do check out older issues at the library (can't tear out the pages though, bummer) and my mother-in-law, who shares my love of magazines, has given me lots of gift subscriptions. Currently I receive: Indianapolis Monthly, Traditional Home and Home. I also get to read Dotty's Architectural Digest when she is done with them. Today, a Country Home issue came, not sure if this is part of one of the others or not, but I enjoyed it! I would not consider my home decor country, at all, but I loved the pictures in this issue. I love how the photographs of rooms in magazines are SO inviting and SO cozy! In the past Kerri and I had received gift subscriptions to Southern Living (Thanks Kathy!) and I really enjoyed that one too!
All this to say, I really love magazines. Every now and then, when I can't resist the urge, I buy a celebrity gossip magazine at the check-out. I love to buy them as gifts when friends have babies. They are great to read when stuck in a hospital room. I recently purchased two of them for Kerri when she had silas (April) and I love her for keeping them until I could read them! The Internet is making them easier to resist. I too love ICYDK.com (our guilty indulgence, right Jill?). What magazines do you all receive and love?
Sidenote: I think I should start getting into more fashion magazines since I am in my thirties now and always seem to be a season behind the current trend...
3 comments:
Country Home? I totally LOVE that one!
And our relocation realtor in Indy is sending us that magazine about the best of the burbs. :)
I can't wait to check it out. Looks fun!
Kristen, are you guys relocating???
possibly in a couple of years.
But we are meeting with a realtor on August 13th in Indy to check out what kind of houses are going for what.
Should be interesting!
Post a Comment